1. To prep the cauliflower, slightly cut the base of the cauliflower but make sure to keep the leaves intact.
2. Bring a pot of very salty water to a rolling boil. Boil the cauliflower for about 7 minutes. It’s ready when you’re able to pierce it with a fork, but is still a little firm.
3. Take out of water and place on a baking tray. Let chill. Preheat the oven to 480 ºF.
4. Once chilled, rub it thoroughly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast in the oven until beautifully golden brown.
5. To serve, drizzle with additional olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Recipe from North Miznon