3 tablespoons butter
1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
Divide ingredients by 1/6th to make 6 separate small batches for each rainbow color. Best to use 2 saucepans (making 2 colors) at once.
1. In a saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and a few drops of red and blue food coloring. Stir until well coated and drops mix to purple.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Repeat with 5 more batches and blue, green, yellow, orange, and red food coloring.
5. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.